Basic knowledge obtained from a good safety briefing improves the outcome of accidents.
Consider information could help yourself or passengers in an emergency.
- Use of seat belts and harnesses.
- ELT operation.
- PLBs location and use if available.
- Basic radio use, including Master and Avionics switches.
- Bring adequate clothing to protect from exposure in the case of emergency
- How to unlatch doors or what tools are available to break windows
- Fire Extinguishers location
- Survival kit location